*NOTE - I often use more mushrooms, onions and Marsala, as I prefer extra sauce for the pasta...
- combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano and blend well
- heat oil and butter in a skillet until bubbling lightly
- Dredge the chicken in the flour and shake off the excess
- cook chicken on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly brown
- after turning the breasts to the second side to cook, add the mushrooms and onion around the chicken pieces
- cook about 2 more minutes, until lightly browned on the second side
- stir the mushrooms and onions
- when second side of chicken is lightly browned, add the wine around the pieces
- cover pan and simmer for about 10 minutes
Serve over a long pasta and enjoy!!